Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions thoroughly. By ordering from Free-
All information is correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to make alterations should circumstances require it.
1) In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, no personal details will be stored by us or any third party.
2) We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
3) Payment for events will be through stripe and our 3rd party boxoffice see condition 4)
4) i Online Box Office Arrangements
a. These full terms and conditions apply to tickets sold through Our box office online site. These terms and conditions should be read prior to purchase, as purchase of a ticket means you accept all the terms and conditions.
b. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about performances and making online bookings for these performances.
c. By accessing this site you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via Our box office site or your access to it.
d. You will only use this website for personal private use.
a. Tickets for sale online are subject to availability.
b. You should check your ticket at the time of purchase and contact Us immediately if there is a mistake.
c. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
d. The price of the ticket includes any applicable taxes and booking or collection fees.
Tickets will be supplied by email for you to print out. If you have no facilities to print a ticket, please contact us by email at free-
4)iv. Refunds and Exchanges
a. Once tickets have been paid for We are unable to provide a refund or exchange (the exception to this is at sub-
b. If you cannot attend a performance We are unable to refund or exchange your tickets.
c. If the event is canceled or rescheduled by Us you will be entitled to a refund. Refunds must be claimed within 1 month from the date of the event.
d. Any postage and/or card charges are non-
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event you have booked has been canceled or rescheduled. (see also Refunds and Exchanges).
4)vi. Conditions of admission
a. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
b. We reserve the right to request patrons to leave the premises.
c. You should retain your ticket as it may be required for re-
d. You must comply with safety announcements and instructions given by the stewards.
e. Animals are not permitted within the venue, with the exception of assistance dogs.
The information contained within this site is correct at time of being published. We reserve the right to make alterations where necessary and are not liable for any subsequent omissions.
4)viii. Data Protection
Under the Data Protection Act We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Personal data you give will be used exclusively for providing you with the information or service that you have requested. Once you have booked tickets with Us, your details will be held on Our database. From time, to time we may send you information about Us and Our programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell Us by return of email and We will remove you from our mailing list; alternatively, check the relevant box during the booking process. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals.
5. Payments direct from the site can be made via cheque, Paypal , stripe or Bank Transfer.
6. If payment is made by cheque we reserve the right to hold the goods until your cheque has cleared (please allow 5 working days for this).
7 We hold a range of stock of all items and have a policy of dispatch within 3 days of receipt of your order. If for any reason there is likely to be a delay, we will contact you immediately with the details.
8) While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
9) Delivery is via Royal Mail or courier. Or for tickets via email
10 Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customers responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
11) In line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, You have the right to cancel Your Order without penalty at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day starting from the date immediately after you receive the ordered Goods (known as a 'cooling off' period).
12 To cancel your order you must notify us in writing before the end of the 7 days.
13) All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
14) In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will be happy to take them back and refund your money.
16 When returning goods, It is strongly recommended that you get a certificate of posting from the post office, as should the items not reach us you will be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. We can not refund or replace items should they fail to reach us.
17) You have up to 10 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we can not be held responsible for any missing mail
18) Sale or clearance items are non-
19 In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-
20) All products are subject to availability.
21) We reserve the right to change any product price or design before you place an order.
22) We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23) These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
24) All items remain the property Free-
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1) If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us via email before we have dispatched the goods to you
2) You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 10 days of receipt for a refund or exchange to the value of the goods bought, not including any postage and packing costs. The costs of returning goods to us shall be paid by you.
3) Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4)The rights to return goods will not apply in the following circumstances: -
4.i) in the event that the product has been used
4.ii) in the event that the product has been washed
4.iii) in the event that the product has been damaged, or that the integral packaging has been damaged so that it is no longer in a saleable condition.
10.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
10.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
|Art Fair Visitors Page|